For Alumni

Need an official certificate or transcripts?

For alumni of the Graduate School of Science and Graduate School of Life Science, contact Graduate School Educational Affairs Section, Science and Life Science Administrative Department (r-gakuin (at) for assistance.

For alumni of the School of Science, contact the Academic Affairs Section, Science and Life Science Administration Department (rkyo (at) for assistance.

For former employees or research staff in the Faculty of Science, contact the Office for International Academic Support (international (at) for assistance.

Stay in touch with us!!

Once a member of the School of Science, Graduate School of Science, Graduate School of Life Science, Graduate School of Chemical Sciences & Engineering (science part only) , and/or Faculty of Science, we consider all of you as an important member of “Hokkaido University Science Family” . We would like to be in touch with you after you move on with your career!

You can stay connected with your school, graduate school, and/or faculty in various ways. A list of service available to alumni and former faculty members is below;

OIAS Facebook

The OIAS manages the OIAS Facebook page in which we provide the latest news about our school, graduate schools and faculty, news from alumni, and useful local news. We encourage you to check and follow our Facebook page.

If you would like to share your latest news with “Hokkaido University Science Family”, send it to us (with preferable photos) . We will share the news as our Science People news on our Facebook page.

Alumni Network

Alumni can receive a free email address with the Hokkaido University domain and stay connected with Hokkaido University by receiving quarterly newsletters.

Hokkaido University Times

The Hokkaido University Times is Hokkaido University’s English language e-newsletter run by the Public Relations Division. It is published on a bi-monthly (quarterly until April 2019) basis and is for anyone looking to keep up to date with the latest news and research from the university.

Hokkaido University Ambassador and Partner System

Distinguished alumni are requested to be a Hokkaido University Ambassador or Partner.